I’m working on a Science exercise and need support.
Task I: Write an article on the effects of lightning strikes on aircraft:
1. Write a short introduction with the history of lightning strikes on aircraft.
2. Discuss lightning using the knowledge from the lectures, i.e. explain how they occur using the concepts of current, electric field, electrical potential and conductivity.
3. Why are passengers not at risk of direct electrocution when an aircraft is struck by lightning? Relate this reasoning to the concepts of electrical potential, Faraday cages, and Gauss’s Law and electric field inside a conductive shell.
4. Discuss the safety measures and technology implemented in aircrafts to protect key systems like fuel, electronics and cargo and any key technology that ensures passenger safety
5. Discuss procedures on the ground that alleviate issues with electrical charge on the aircraft
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Essay96.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.