- Freedom of speech, the right to express yourself without interference from the government.
- Freedom of religion, the right to practice the faith that you choose.
- Freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government.
- The right to have an attorney.
These are just a few of our freedoms guaranteed in the Constitutionâ€s
Bill of Rights. Congress passed the 12 amendments on Sept. 25, 1789, after whittling them down from the 20 proposed by James Madison. Madison himself had narrowed down the number from hundreds proposed by the states.
Question to answer: Which is the most important right guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, and why? Explain your answer with relevant examples and/or case studies from history (past, present)? How has this civil liberty changed over time? Finally, what is the status of this civil liberty today?
RESOURCES TO GET YOU STARTED ON TOPIC
NOTE: These resources CANNOT be the only sources you cite in your essay.
- Interactive Constitution: https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution#
- [VIDEO] Does The First Amendment Really Protect Speech & Religion?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mmbwhpBsBw&t
- What Does Free Speech Mean? http://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal… “Among other cherished values, the First Amendment protects freedom of speech.”
- Min. 4 FULL pages – Max. 5 FULL pages,
- Double-spaced, 1″ margins, Times New Roman font.
- MLA or APA format
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Writing-ESSAY-Freedom-of-speech-political-science-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
You can hire someone to answer this question! Yes, essay96.com has paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It's fast and safe.